Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Praying...

So I admit it, the one who everyone things is tough, is really struggling!  Yes, this is getting so hard.  I have been so so busy lately, I can't imagine if I wasn't busy, then it would be even more stinky.  I am just ready to get over there.  There is something I have been battling with, I just want God to move mountains and show Himself so big by moving it along quicker than normal.  I want to just ask Him over and over to do this but I also know that I want more than anything to be in His will and His will may not be for it to happen like I want it.  In my past if I asked Him for something and it didn't happen then I would be heartbroken even though it was always way better than I imagined after the fact.  So I'm trying not to be "immature" and get my heart set on this happening fast b/c it's what I think we need.  But I also know that I'm supposed to ask.  I don't want to receive not because I ask not.  You know what I'm saying?  So I'm trying to find that balance.  Because I KNOW He can do it, it's just will He?  I know as each passing day it seems that we aren't going to have him home by his first birthday or even be over there with him.  This is my specific request...
"Lord, please let us be with him on his first birthday!"  I am clinking to some 2 Chron. and asking the Lord to show Himself strong on our behalf.  Feel free any time you think of us to pray this with me. 
Thank you for listening to me vent :)  Off to work!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Well, we're asking for different things, but I can so relate to this. Praying that He will make this move quickly for you.

Melissa said...

Praying along with you. That you get back to your lovie quickly and our house sells quickly (at the same time we find one to buy!) so that we can move on to the next step in our lives. Keep busy and fill your time with lots of hugs and kisses from your cuties at home!
Melissa