Some of you may just want to skip this post, I'm doing it so my family and friends who aren't close enough to come see the house can see it and this was much easier than putting all these pics in an e-mail.So, this is my fav., I can't wait to get in the whirlpool tub. Hudson said he was going to swim in it!
Master bedroom
Master bedroom
Living room
Sorry about these first few pics being out of order. This is part of master bath.
Master bath
Hudson's bedroom
Hudson's bedroom
Standing in the door of Hudson's room looking down the hallway.
Kid's bathroom
This is in his bedroom, the two doors are huge walk in closets. This was his favorite part of the house, he wanted me to take his picture while he was sitting there.
Hollynn's room
Hollynn's room, he ran circles in every room!
This bedroom will be Jason's office.
Standing at the top of the 4 stairs that go down into the bonus room.
Bonus room
Bonus room.
I didn't take pics of the half bath and laundry room.
The inspection was today and went well. The roof needs a little work around the chimney, good thing that's Hoss' specialty :) The appraiser comes tomorrow and then I think we will just be waiting on all the paperwork, who knows, I'm just rollin' with it we've never done this before!

1 comment:
Congratulations -- I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment