Sorry for taking forever with these Christmas pics.He wanted to get her something for Chirstmas and my favorite movie growing up was Beauty and the Beast and this year they came out with the better color, etc. for a limited time and I thought that would be good to get her. So above he is showing it to her, I love how she's locked on him and not the dvd. He was so excited showing it to her. I had told him he was going to have to pay for it with his own money to which he responded "Sure, Mom" and then went and got me 3 pennies! It was so cute. I gladly accepted the three pennies and we wrapped her gift up. I just love him!

Her new bedding and some stuff for when she gets her own room.
Her new toys!
This is the only pic of him Christmas morning that was not blurry :( There's no way we could have gotten him with all his stuff, he got so much (and not from us-his grandparents and great grandparents are mostly to blame!). Our house looked like a tornado hit it!





Meme found this doll, don't they look alike?
Shadow box Aunt Casey made. I love the one she made Hudson, and this one is just as sweet!


These are the final pics from Christmas Eve. We had my parents, Will and Casey, and Meemaw over that night. We somehow all fit into the love shack! Hudson was the highlight of the night watching him get so excited. I need to go take a pic of their presents from Hoss. I meant to last year but never got around to it, he gave Hudson a calf. This year Hudson got #54's calf and Hollynn #56. What's funny is I hate these two mama cows. I know, hate is a strong word, but those two are always messin' up my fences. But I love their calves :) This was our last Christmas in the love shack. Sad, I have so many memories as a child being here ALL THE TIME with Meemaw and now I've spent 8 years living here and starting our family in these old walls. But soon we'll be saying goodbye and moving on to a bigger house. Since Hollynn's joined us, these 1000 sq. ft. are a little too snug. I'll keep you updated!
1 comment:
I love the picture of Hoss and Hollynn they have the same expression on their face.
Charity
Post a Comment