Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Christmas

My little cheezer!
There are more pics coming from Christmas Eve at our house but here are a few of them...


3 of my favorite people in the whole world



And my favorite of all favorites right here!

Yes, we keep our carpets weedeated! This is Carney Lawn Care employee of the month :)
All the pics from here down are from Christmas Day at Granny Head's...

The lucky husbands of the three Head grandaughters!

Shouldn't he look more thrilled to have us 2 as daughters!?

The three grandaughters.



Are these two the two prettiest girls you've ever seen? Of course they are!! I am getting so old, I used to tote Ashlee around when she was little and now she does the same with mine. She's such a good girl and makes me so proud!


Can we say fake smile!

She was so worn out after 2 busy days that when we got to Granny Head's on Christmas afternoon she did this almost the whole time!
We played dirty Santa at Granny's which has become our tradition since Grandaddy passed away. There wasn't as much stealing going on this year as usual, but it was still lots of fun. Jason ended up with a tie which is perfect for him and I got a thing that hangs on the wall that holds decorative plates that's really cute.
I have more pics from Christmas Eve but am going to make another post out of them.
On a different note...we are starting a new trend...Hollynn has gone to sleep before 1:00 every night for the past 2 weeks except one! Some of those nights were around 11:45 :) Now I just have to get myself used to going to bed earlier. I had to put "Friends" in my netflix que because I got so used to watching it at 1:00 every night that now I don't know what is going on with Ross and Rachel, I had never watched the show until Hollynn came along.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Definitely a cute little man. Love the cheesy smile. Looks like Christmas was good for you all. Wishing you a wonderful new year.
Melissa