Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve with the Carney side...

Hudson received lots of things...like a leaf blower, weed eater, tool set, and several of the characters from Cars movie!






The Grandkids


Uncle Daniel had to get in on some Cars action :)







Sweet Cheeks received toys, a cute jacket, and some pink camo boots!

Our first stop on Christmas Eve was Granddad and Grandmom's. We had breakfast for dinner, which has become the tradition, then watched the grandkids open presents. Hollynn did lots of sleeping and Hudson did lots of playing! After having lots of fun there, we came home for a quick nap then were off to church for the Christmas Eve service. While Hudson slept, I played dress up with Hollynn, YES I DID! She had so many Christmas outfits, she wore 3 on Christmas Eve! I just couldn't decide which ones for her to wear.
I'm going to try and post the rest of the Christmas pics tomorrow. I didn't do a very good job of taking pics this year, so there's not a million Christmas posts, I sort of had my hands full!





1 comment:

Matt and Shelby said...

I didn't do the best job of taking photos either. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.
I'm also glad to see that Hollynn got your eyes!