Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mr. Smiley

I like both of these pics of him playing with "my commuta"!


This shirt wasn't so white after church and lunch! He was showing me his sword. He loves the veggie tales, Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, and walks around with his pointer finger up wanting to sword fight!


I grabbed the camera the other night as he emerged from his room after some drilling and work with his skill saw. He was so cute with his safety goggles pushed up on his head.
We had a nice Memorial Day weekend. We celebrated Lauren's graduation on Saturday and Hudson loved swimming in their pool. Then went swimming with U. Will and A. Casey on Monday afternoon. Jason and I both worked on Memorial Day but not our usual long day of work so we enjoyed some down time that afternoon. Hudson LOVES to swim. He is not afraid to go off the slide and on Monday we started working on kicking more correctly and blowing bubbles. I was going to get him swimming lessons but I think I'm going to try to teach him how to swim instead. We shall see how this goes, it could get interesting!
On the baby front, I felt it kick for the first time last Friday. WEIRD FEELING! I had no doubt that it was not gas or my stomach growling. It felt like popcorn popping in my lower stomach. I'm more used to it now and no longer look at my stomach with my head turned sideways in that puppy sort of way. It's pretty neat and I try to sit still sometimes just to see if I feel it. I'm so excited to find out if it's a boy or a girl! I'm feeling so much better that I started exercising and riding again. Wow am I out of shape after 3 1/2 months of sickness and laying in the fetal position! But it's good to be back in the saddle and on the elliptical. I'm not overdoing it, though, I just don't want to be out of shape and turn into some fat blob!
When I have a little more time I'll share with you more of my thoughts on feeling the baby move!




1 comment:

Amanda said...

I loved when I felt my babies move for the first time. It was the weirdest and most wonderful feeling all at the same time. Hudson is going to be such a good big brother. Glad you are feeling better and able to do the things you love doing.