This picture was taken two months ago for our church directory. I remember this day very clearly, I was soooo not feeling good and wanted some potato salad so we very quickly took the pic and headed to a nearby bar b que place!It has been so hot! I've never been so affected by the heat, I'm blaming it on being preggo. I was sick 3 times last week when I got too hot. I've handled it a little better this week. It doesn't slow Hudson down a bit, though. We walk everyday, about a mile, and he runs most of it. We make the same loop and he LOVES it because we go to my Uncle Charles' and he gets to see tractors, all kinds of equipment, bobcats, etc. Sometimes I have to jog to catch up to him!
At church he was telling everyone that his sister's name is Olive! However, it is not! Her name is Hollynn. We have always like Holland as a name but we don't pronounce it with the d so I started playing with the spelling of it one day and we both like it spelled with the combination of Holly and Lynn.
Swimming lessons...well, we've worked on it one time and he did well. He kicks much better and blows bubbles. He has also went under all the way several times and he seems to like it. Next week is world show week and we are only showing there one day so the other 5 days I am going to take him to a friend of ours awesome pool and work really hard on it. I want him to be swimming on his own some before we take our vacation to Florida later this summer. I can't wait for next week. It's gonna be all Hudson and Mommy time! Yes, I spend everyday with him since he gets to go to the barn with me while I work but I just want to take next week and do lots of fun stuff. Swimming, Monkey Joe's, park, creek, and maybe even a spur of the moment trip to Chatt. town to visit my sista! I love spending time with my little man. He is so much fun, and when he's not, it's usually better after nap time :)
2 comments:
I love that name. Very unique for a very special little girl. Hope you feel better soon.
Melissa
Come on down to Chatt-town!! Got some fun stuff for Hudson to do and we can go SHOPPING for Hollyn.
Post a Comment