2 posts in 2 days, insane, huh?! But I'm finally feeling close to my normal self. It's been a great day so far. No nap, no nausea, 6 loads of laundry, Hudson's summer clothes down and sorted through, I've done more today than I have in the past 2 months combined!
But I'm a little sad today, and I don't think it's hormones. My little man is growing so fast. These 3T clothes look huge to me but they're the only things that are going to make him look like he's not preparing for a flood! I thought I wanted a girl but after looking at all these cute little boy clothes, I'm torn, so I'll be happy with either.
I'm also sad but I'm trying to be realistic. Today I am saying goodbye to my size 10's. Oh, how I miss them already. The comfort and looseness we once shared is long gone. Ann Taylor, I'll miss you, you were my favorite, but I'll be back for you again one day, until then, enjoy your stay in the attic.
This means I have to head to town sometime very soon to get some pants that fit, hopefully tomorrow I can have a mini shopping spree :)
I'm looking forward to the weekend. Friday we have a birthday party for my cousin Abbi, Saturday is another cousins Bettye Jean, and also the church Easter Egg Hunt, Sunday should be fun filled with matching Easter outfits, plenty of pictures, and good food at Hoss and Meme's, not to mention the best of all, celebrating our risen Savior! And I can't forget to say Happy Birthday to Aunt Casey! She'll be home tomorrow and I'm sure we'll have to celebrate since all she's done for the past week is remind me that her birthday is Friday! And Happy belated birthday to sweet Loretta!
Happy Easter to everyone!
2 comments:
So glad to read the posts. I've been concerned about you. The McNeese's are my neighbors and I got an update from them the other day. I'm hoping trimester two will be a HUGE improvement for you. Maybe once the baby starts to move and you are not sick all the time, it will be more pleasant. I'm really excited for you!!
So glad you are having a better day. I've been thinking about you a lot! Hang in there.
Post a Comment