Cute story..
On Monday I was paying bills online and Hudson came up and said, "Mom, whatcha' doin'?" I said, "Paying bills." He said, "You're not Bill, you're my mom!" Isn't it funny the things that come from their mouths!
Aunt Casey is home and last night Hudson spent the night with her. I was so sure he would never make it since one time he said he was staying down there, I didn't even get the door shut and he was bawling. I figured it would get bed time and he would want his Mom to rub his back since that's what he wants every night, but not last night. They came bee bopping in the house at 7:45 this morning. He normally gets up at 9:00 so I'm hoping for a long nap time :) Never knew I could miss someone so much from just one night. Jason and I didn't know what to do with ourselves last night so we sat on the couch and talked then watched some Andy Griffith. We're so old!
Pregnancy update...I am only feeling sick at night now and I've managed to not take my nausea med. for several days now. When I start to feel bad I'm trying to go to bed because I don't like the side effect from the med. But the nausea going away is AWESOME! Hopefully the migraines will be under control soon, I have been on a preventative for a few days now. We have one month and we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl, I'm really looking forward to that. I'm pretty convinced it's a girl, Jason thinks so too. Hudson is convinced he wants a brother. Either way, we'll be happy!
Jason took one exam today and has 2 more on Tuesday and this semester is over. He hasn't made his mind up about summer school yet, I think it will all depend on his business.
NAP TIME!
1 comment:
I hope you guys are all safe and dry! Congrats on new baby!!! Hudson is getting cuter everyday.
Kim
Post a Comment