Those eyes just melt my heart!

Took the pic. above with my phone. These two have way too much fun together!Below is a cute train set I found at a cosignment sale. He's been knowing all his ABC's and their sounds but just recently has he been able to sing the ABC song and get them all correct and in the right order. He's also counting to 20 and always misses 13!

I know, I'm a slacker! I have a million excuses but I'll save you the missery of reading them. Hudson is growing so fast. I'm soon going to put away all the 2T things and break out the 3T clothing. Not because he can't wear them in the waist, rather because they are high waters. He's still so skinny, but eats a ton of food now. His favorite is apples with peanut butter, grapes, and tacos (he can easily put away 2 tacos!).
His newest thing to say is, "Hey wait a minute second!"
He has been so concerned with the way I feel and when I am laying on the couch (which seems like always), he will say, "Mommy, you sick?" I tell him I am, then he kisses me and says, "You feel better now, you so happy!"
We spent this past weekend in Chattanooga. I had a horse show and we were able to stay with Will and Casey. Hudson enjoyed hanging out with Aunt Casey all day Sat. and Sun. She took him to the zoo on Sat. and although he enjoyed the animals, he was even more into the equipment they were using to do work on the zoo. Aunt Casey would say, "Ooohh Hudson, look at that monkey." And he would say, "Ooohh, Aunt Casey, look at that backhoe!"
The get away this past weekend was so needed. I could use a few more getaways.
On the pregnancy end of things, I'm closing out the first trimester, gladly. I'm hoping what everyone says is so true, that the second trimester I will start feeling better. For all those women who just love being pregnant, you are nuts! They gave me medicine for nausea, which made me feel so much better at first but lately I've been feeling nauseous at night or if I don't eat in time. I guess that's better than the 24 hours that it was before the medicine. I have already gained 10 lbs. and I feel so old lady because in order to button my pants I have to pull them above the bulge I've got going which puts my pants right above my bellybutton-great! Just call me Grandma! I don't feel as tired as I was, but it may because I'm now on a good napping routine with Hudson!
Since I'm being Debbie Downer, let me say a few positive things...I get to ride horses as long as I want I just have to be careful. And we really like our dr. Her name is Dr. Piper and we'll be delivering at Baptist. I also appreciate my man more than ever, he's helped so much and doesn't seem to be minding. Not sure what I would do without him.
1 comment:
Congratulations on your exciting news! What a blessing! So happy for you!
Jennifer
Post a Comment