
But the funniest part of the day was hearing Meme and Aunt Mitzo screaming the whole time Chuck was pulling them around! They would scream, "STOP", and we'd all scream, "Keep going!" If I know these two they probably both wet their drawers!

Two of my girls, Abbi and Alli! One has on my old snow suit from about 17 years ago and the other has on Casey's old snow suit!

Brandon pulling Jason!

Is he cool, or what!

I was attempting to chase down Alli and Zach, but Uncle Charles was too fast. Hey, at least I'm out running the dogs!

Ashlee is so good with Hudson. She's going to make the best little Mommy one day, but that day better be a long way away! She makes me feel so old. She'll be 14 next month and I feel like it was just yesterday I was carrying her all over the place. Now she's doing the same with my baby!

Alli Rose

Ash. and Hudson

We had to take a spin with Aunt Mitzo!

After 2 days of being kept up, the horses were ready to be turned out! Calypso is enjoying a little snow action, too!

Dad pulling us in the "circle" as Hudson called it. Hoss had good timing since he just got new tires put on his tractor, so we blew the inner tube up out of the old ones and had a blast on it!
4 comments:
I'm completely jealous and can't look at these any more... if I do I'll be packing mine and Will's bags and heading home.
Great photos. Hudson looks so cute in his snowsuit. We had some snow and made a little snowman but yours is just adorable. And I love the photo of the horse. Wow! Definitely miss ours.
Melissa
Ashley is the sweetest thing ever. (Ashley D. right?) She is so sweet with Emma at the ballgames and I think she is one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. Loved the pictures!
I had an absolute blast! I did miss Casey not being with us. Hudson was the cutest talkin to the snowman. Thank you to mayme for commenting on Ashlee, I truely appreciate it.
Post a Comment