I am so jealous! This Angel looks perfect in every way. That wonderful smile, wins any heart. You two are so Blessed by God to have this precious Son. Don't make him grow up to soon. He will be a child for a short time and grown for ever. Enjoy these years. You are doing something right, a happy boy.
Oh My he has gotten so big. I know you are enjoying every min. God truly has blessed you both with a wonderful son and him with wonderful parents. You are truly an insperation.
2 comments:
I am so jealous! This Angel looks perfect in every way. That wonderful smile, wins any heart. You two are so Blessed by God to have this precious Son.
Don't make him grow up to soon. He will be a child for a short time and grown for ever. Enjoy these years. You are doing something right, a happy boy.
Oh My he has gotten so big. I know you are enjoying every min. God truly has blessed you both with a wonderful son and him with wonderful parents. You are truly an insperation.
Post a Comment