I just need to be honest, I'm really struggling. The past 3 weeks have been hard on me, but last week was rough. I spent more time on my face in prayer last week than ever. Each day inches by and each day we hear nothing. I cannot sleep at night. I can't fall asleep and then when I finally do I don't get in a deep sleep. I want so desperately to be with my little boy right now I cannot describe it. They told us we were suposed to travel in August and August will soon be over. Our social worker keeps saying we will hear anyday when we are to travel. We know we are waiting on Adopt a Child which is an agency we will work with when we get over there. They are a mother daughter team, and we are just waiting for them to tell us when to travel. Our first trip is only 4 days and we will sign papers to officially accept him so I don't understand why they don't hurry and get us over there. The phone rings and my first thought is this could be our call but then it isn't. I have every line of his face memorized. I could tell you the video in every detail. I am trying so hard to spend my day praying to God and telling Him all about it. I know He hears me
I call on You, O God, for You will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer. -Psalm 17:6
I know His timing is perfect, His will- not mine. So please pray for me. Pray for Hudson, me and Jason, and the mother/daughter team of Adopt a Child that they will hurry and get us our dates.
3 comments:
Lindsey
Your blog brought tears to my eyes
knowing that you are struggling with this Magical moment in your life and not knowing what we as friends can do for you except Pray
as you have requested.
With struggles and hard times in my own life I have come to believe that (even thought I still do) worring is a waste of time. I know that this time is hard for you and Jason but, you know you said it your self, that God knows the plan
for your life. I have also found out that if you would take this
worry and struggle and release it into the Lords hands and "Mean It"
all things will come together.
Just say, "Lord I am willing to let this stress and worry to be placed in your hands to handle" I
will go about my day of business and work with the things I enjoy
and let you take care of the rest
of what our life is to be and when
it is to be with our little Hudson." Just realease it all unto him. You said it your self that he has heard your prayers and he knows best. He doesn want you to worry or have this struggle in your life, So be willing to Let him take over and you rest and be ready for when that phone rings and that day comes. "IT WIll HAPPEN"
I have thought many times that you would hear something on the
28th, two years from the day that
you have started your adoption. Who knows but the Lord, that, that's the magical day of your life and it only 3 days away.
WE ( all your Friends ) are Praying for you and Jason and believing you and him will be that
happy loving little family with
Hudson real soon. Just take each day at a time and be happy for that day knowing God is watching over you and Hudson and HE knows when your ready for that phone to ring. Maybe he is waiting for you to believe in him strong enough, to get your rest, so your trip is eaiser on you all.
We love you.
Friends In Christ
Cindy G
May he give you strength to
"Just Believe" Phill 4:13
Sleep Tight
Praying that you will hear something soon. The waiting is just so hard!
Lindsey,
Your faith is so strong, and you have always trusted God in everything you do, so don't start doubting him or yourself now. God has his plan for you, Jason and baby Hudson, and as eager as you are to hold that precious baby God is keeping him in Russia for some reason, just know that God hears your prayers and knows the love you have for him, jason, and the baby. Also know that you have so many people who love you and are sending prayers your way. donna wilson
Post a Comment