On Friday we received Hudson's measurements up until 10 months. I will just post a few...
His birth weight (which is also posted on an earlier post) 6lbs. 2 oz. Length 19.7 in.
6 months old 17.02 lbs 26.4 in.
10 months old 19.2 lbs 28.5 in.
On the growth chart for 10 months old his in the 10th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. We thought he was bigger than this, he looks big on the dvd and pictures. I wish we knew what his measurements are now.
We have also been keeping a close eye on the Russia/Georgia conflict. Our agency sent us an e-mail last week saying that it has not effected any adoptions and hopefully will not. I just read that today they signed a treaty and Russia is supposed to withdrawl troops tomorrow.
Tonight we put his stroller together. Jason hung his name on the wall the other night, it'cute, I'll have to post some pics soon of the new things. I checked the weather in Moscow and it looks like the highs are in the low 70's and the lows are in the 50's. I'm so ready to get over there. Please pray that we can travel soon! I know God is on the throne and in control but this wait is very hard on us emotionally.
No comments:
Post a Comment