Saturday, August 10, 2013

Where have we been?


 Now my Granny loves all my kids, no doubt, but this little boy is her little cuddle bug.  She loves when he crawls up in her lap and hugs on her (who doesn't, right?).  And he is so content just chillin' with her.
 Aunt "Tish"
 Playing with Meme's glasses.
 All of the Head cousins are now married.  Tyler and Andi married in June, we love her!  The wedding was awesome and there may or may not have been a FWB pastor's wife on the dance floor ;)





I've missed documenting so much, the summer has been busy but not so much in a crazy hectic busy that my life seemed to have gotten to (although there was still some of that).  I feel like this summer has been a fun busy.  Lots of swimming, we've been to venture river water park, Holiday World, play days with friends, etc.  There are still a few things on our summer fun list that we haven't gotten to yet and even though school is starting back, summer's not over yet!  Quick update on everyone...
Jason will be attending Vol State this fall, getting one step closer to getting his B.A. degree.  Hopefully this year at Vol State and another year at Welch (FWB Bible College) and it will be done.  He just took a week off of work this past week and it was a very refreshing time, and might I say that he deserved it. 

I am preparing for school to start this coming Monday.  And looking at 5 loads of clothes that need to be folded (and I'm thinking there is another in the dryer).  I just joined a women's Bible study that will meet on Tuesday's and to say I'm pumped is an understatement. 

Hudson turned 6 on Wed. (will have a separate post about this...hopefully before he turns 7, Ha!).  He starts 1st grade on Monday.  Took 3 week of swim lessons this summer and is quite the little fish.  He started soccer this week and I might be just a tad excited about this ;)  Okay, I'm pumped...unless the games are early in the morning!

Hollynn is also a little fish and has recently started swimming all by herself.  She learned how to float on her back in swim lessons and when she was jumping off the diving board for fun and then coming up and floating on her back, I knew we had to do more.  Let's just way, when this girl is determined, not much is going to stand in her way.  She is also very into playing with her baby dolls.  One in particular goes everywhere with us.

Heath turned 2 in July (again, separate post coming soon).  So I am in the 3 month stage of having 2 children the same age.  He is finally starting to find his own way instead of just doing anything and everything his brother and sister do.  I think he would eat me out of house and home if I let him.  His vocabulary is so much better and although he can come close to saying Hollynn, he won't do it.  He calls her wah-wah and it cracks me up.  And Hudson is Hudsy. 

Off to soccer practice...

No comments: