So Jason went all out earlier this year and I just have to document it. He's not known for his gifting qualities and thankfully gifts are not my love language ;) But this past Mother's Day he made me this card and on the inside are some cute answers the kids had about me. My fa. are the fact that they they think I weigh 7 and 2 pounds! ha!
He also made the prayer cards that Heath is holding below. Mr. Pinterest he is :)
We had some yummy cupcakes for Jason's birthday...
Jordan (above) MacKenzie (below)
And these two girls graduated back in May. Both of them I taught for over 10 years so these past two weeks of sending them off has been so emotional for me. I feel like I helped raise them and were sending my own two off. Like I seriously cried several times. I have told them I plan on sitting on the front rows of their weddings! I love them both dearly. What am I going to do in 2 years when I have 4 graduating and going of off to college at the same time, all of whom I will have also taught for years. Geeze, I'm getting so mushy in my old age.







No comments:
Post a Comment