They didn't last long, but her first curl with curling iron. I hope her hair does like mine and Casey's and gets curly! Ours did when we were in 5th grade.
It is so hard to get a pic of a 5, 2, and 1 year old looking at you much less smiling, but they were having a blast after church so I had to post several of them.
We made resurrection rolls, which were so cool and tasty. Hollynn was so into the story of them, I was very impressed. The marshmallow represents Jesus then you roll it in butter (oils on his body) then cinn. and sugar (spices) then wrap in the crescent roll (linen), close the crescent up really tight like they sealed the tomb. Then when they make the marshmallow melts and so when you open them up, it's like the empty tomb! This will definitely be an Easter tradition!






No comments:
Post a Comment