Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cell Phone Pics



All had our pics taken while cuddling on the couch watching the Voice.



Riding with Hoss on the tractor spreading seed.

It's blurry but I had to get these two riding the front of the four wheeler and Hudson taking care of his little sister.
We had a great Easter and I actually took pics, just haven't gotten them off the camera yet, maybe I will before summer :)  Hudson only has a week left of school.  We started early and didn't take many breaks, I'm glad we did because work is getting busy.  I plan on still reading daily however and he loves to read so that should be fun.
I may have mentioned that Hollynn is allergic to red food coloring.  Yesterday she snuck a peppermint and threw up twice.  It doesn't take much and I have to keep a close eye on her, even though we don't have that stuff at home, it seems I am constantly saying, "No, she can't have that."  She is finally learning her colors (I realize, she is not even 2 1/2 yet and I say finally, but her brother set the bar high), she knows all of her abc's, and the other day I ran a 5k and when it was over she was looking at my # which was 110 and said, "Mommy, you are #10!"
Heath is repeating everything and putting two words together.  He is so funny and has his own signature dance move.  He does anything and everything the other two do.  I think he'll be an adrenaline junky like his mom and sister.  His fear of dogs seems to almost be gone and he is approaching the big dogs by himself now. 

No comments: