-2 Samuel 7:18
These two people are going to make me an Aunt (I'm already an aunt, but you know what I'm sayin')! And I could not be more excited!! My niece or nephew will be coming from Poland! They have started the paper chase and I am hoping the homestudy and dossier will not take forever because there is at least a 12 month wait. I have watched my little sisters heart break at the plight for the orphan and I have truly enjoyed watching her take leaps and bounds in her walk with the Lord. What joy for our family to be formed from all parts of the globe, it just doesn't get any better than that, to look at our family and think, this is what heaven will look like!
So now I hurry up and wait! And I begin to pray for a lady somewhere in Poland who is either carrying or soon will be the little one who will call me "aunt" or shall I say "aint". And for the caretakers who will hold this little one the first part of their life. And for my sister who begins one of the most exciting, hard, emotional journeys she'll ever venture on. Welcome to the club!

3 comments:
So exciting! Congrats and hoping it will be a quick and painless process (well, as painless as it can be!).
Melissa
Congratulations, Will and Casey! Welcome to the club! ;-)
Cydil and Nathan
Congrats to your sis on this new adventure! Sending prayers and I can't wait to follow their journey. Blessings
Post a Comment