Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving








We got away for a few days at Thanksgiving and headed to the moutains. It was much needed and we had a fantastic time. We stayed at a fantastic bed and breakfast called Blue Mountain Mist. We didn't get into too much, a little time in the mountains, some shopping, great food, and just hanging out together which was my favorite. We stopped in Knoxville on the way back home to do a little more shopping, I love shopping in Knoxville! Jason posted a good post about our trip, check it out at http://www.jwcarney.blogspot.com/



Jason's classes will soon be coming to an end for this semester. Fun month at the barn starts up at the end of this week and after the first 3 weeks in Dec. I have a little break from lessons and then training starts back up Jan. 2. Hudson was so much fun to watch as he decorated the Christmas tree. It's been fun getting the new house all decorated :) Hollynn is running everywhere and her schedule is changing a bit as she is only taking one nap a day. I know I will like this routine once we get it down pat.I have some fantastic pics to post that Melissa Lewis took of us, I'll try to post them sometime this week. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful I got to spend it with the 3 people who warm my heart the most!




No comments: