

I didn't get to take many pics at our church's trunk or treat because I was chasing around a cute little strawberry, but this is Hudson's best buddy at church, Bradley. We are very thankful that he has a friend in him.


Don't let this adorable face fool you, he was a ferocious lion!

Sweetest strawberry ever!


This thing sang and danced and she thought it was quite funny!

The boys worked hard on carving pumpkins. Hudson loved it and was so proud. He wasn't sure about getting the gross stuff out but once he stuck his hand in, I think it was his favorite part. We spent the afternoon visiting family and then we came home, laid Hollynn down for a nap and I pulled Hudson around in the red wagon to some of the neighbors to trick or treat. I'm not crazy about living in a subdivision, but I did think it was cool to live in one on Halloween.
1 comment:
Hollynn definitely has yours, Dad's, and MeeMaw's eyes...
Post a Comment