
Yes, that is the pile of laundry I was folding when she decided my sports bra was the best toy ever. Since this day, any time she can get her hands on some clothes she tries to put them on and carries them everywhere!
Avacodo anyone?
These pics are several weeks old, but thought some were too cute not to share. Hudson doesn't care to have his picture taken here lately so there's lots more of baby girl. I'll give a little update on all of us since it's been so long since I've said much. Jason has been so busy with school and work. Uncle Will runs Carney Lawn Care very well, and we are so thankful because Jason has not been able to do much there except paperwork. Once his night class is over I think it will be a little easier. The youth group has grown in leaps and bounds, like one of our first Wed. nights ther were 3. Now we have over 20 on Wed. nights. We have seen over 17 youth give their lives to Christ in the last month, it's amazing! It's humbling, it's completely awesome. My favorite thing about Jason is in the middle of all of this, he prayed one night... Lord, let me hide behind the cross. I love that man! And I love that he does hide behind the cross! He just came back from a youth retreat this past weekend and has something every weekend. Busy, but great!
I have been busy with the kids. Hudson does preschool/kindergarden work everymorning after breakfast for about an hour-1 1/2 hrs. I love it most days! Hollynn, keeps me on my toes! We are in a good routine, have I ever mentioned I love routine! The barn has been busy, still training and teaching. I have a fantastic group of students. I said I wouldn't let my lessons get back up past 25 since Hollynn is still young but I'm back over 30, but the girls (and 2 boys) I teach don't make it feel like a job most of the time. The Lord has blessed me with a great career of mom and trainer!
Hudson still loves his "school work" and goes once per week for 2 hours with a homeschool group of about 10 other kids his age and enjoys all the activities they do. We have been memorizing sight words and he has over 20 memorized. We've also been working on writing, which has improved so much here lately. His favorite thing to do right now is the connect the dots by number. I have been building tents like crazy here lately as he is fascinated with going camping, of course his gun is always in the tent so he can protect me and Hollynn and kill the raccoons, lions, frogs, anything really! I told Jason he will have to take him camping one night, because I do NOT sleep outside.
Hollynn recently moved to her own room and the transition for the most part has been good. I actually am enjoying it very much b/c now we don't have to tip toe around down stairs. She has been walking now for over 3 weeks and has earned her share of bumps and bruises and I'm sure there are many more in store. Her favorite thing to do is right with her Hoss on the 4wheeler. I mean, she will try to jump out of your arms to get to him when he's on it. She loves cows (this is what they go look at), and she will moo if she sees or hears you mention a cow. She loves cats, dogs, and horses as well, and squeals at the sight of them.
I hear prissy talking in her bed so better run!
2 comments:
Lindsey, I enjoy reading your blog so much, it makes me miss you guys even more! I am glad to see everyone doing so well!
Thank you for the pictures and the up date. Your blog means so much and we enjoy watching those beautiful children as they grow.
Post a Comment