



I love this one :)
Sorry I'm such a slacker, life has been so busy. Hollynn is walking everywhere and still my cuddle bug. Hudson is so tall, smart, and turning into a little man. Jason has been so busy with school and church. October is slammed and I'm looking forward to Nov. and a short get away with just the 4 of us and hopefully limited cell phone service! My baby girl turns one in less than a week, where has time gone? Hannah update, she goes to the ortho. dr. tomorrow. The past few times I have seen her she has been in good spirits, she looks great. Gina starts the trial drugs soon. They are both home. Not sure when Hannah will start pt and hopefully she will get to do it from home, just don't know yet. Thanks for all your prayers, keep praying for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment