
My cute little helper who ripped into every gift and after listening to me he was pulling things out saying "That's so cute!" My favorite was when he called the tissue paper and some of the breast feeding stuff cute!

My floor is not that big and there's a tent taking up part of it so I had to stack some of the stuff on top of other stuff but trust me, it's all really cute.

See the pink tractor birth cloth!?

sorry for the sideways picture. But this is her diaper bag, does it suprise you I'm a backpack girl?
2 comments:
Hi There Kids, I knew you should be getting close to the new arrival so I thought it best that I check in. I'm glad to know you are well and it was great to see that Hudson still has his great smile. I'm sure he will be such a fun big brother and a great help to you. I'll keep checking in to see how it's going. Later, Janice
Good luck with the breast feeding. It has had its challenges at our house. but it is so good for the baby.
Things will go by so quickly now that your down to the last. enjoy it.
Post a Comment