Wednesday, September 1, 2010

H and H


I took these with my camera phone and forgot to post them. I thought they were cute of Hoss trimming one of my horses hooves and Hudson had to help. Hudson is Mr. Fix it around here. And he's been around Dad long enough he thinks he can build anything. Jason put together some shelves for the me the other day and it was so cute watching H go in his room and get his hammer, drill, etc. out and work with him. I'm sure it took Jason a little longer than he wanted but seeing Hudson so excited about it was worth it.
I've less than 6 weeks now before Hollynn makes her debut. Hudson talks about her all the time. I can't wait to see how he acts when he meets her. He's going to be the first person to get to see her (besides Jason and Casey of course, who will be in there). I want to be sure he has his own time with her before everyone else gets to come in. But I wonder how long before the new wears off! I liked Casey for about the first few seconds, then I decided she was awful (I was 3 1/2 when she was born), I was so jelous of the little runt who came along and stole all my attention. Cas., at least you couldn't take Meemaw (Ha!). Jason and I go next weekend and have a breastfeeding class (he's thrilled about this one), and then two consecutive days (4 hrs. per day) of birthing class. I told my Dr. I don't want to watch the video and she said it would probably ease my fears some, HELLO LADY, ARE YOU NUTS?! We'll see. So, if you see me after next weekend and I look completely tramatized, you'll know why. Better yet, if you see Jason in complete shock, you'll know why!

1 comment:

Mayme said...

Nothing more fun than birthing classes:) Just ask Bo. Love the pics.