Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

"CHEEEEZZZEE"



Easter day was fun and beautiful. After church we went to Hoss and Meme's and the Attebery's and Head's ate lunch and let me tell you, that is some good food! Hudson had a blast playing with my cousin Richie's two boys. And finally we made it home for a short nap and then off to church again. I think we should eat like that every weekend so that I can eat leftovers for the days afterwards :)
(Sheryl, you'll have to e-mail me some pics we took with you guys, I took them all with your camera.)




The Easter Egg hunt at church was a blast for Hudson. He was all over the place playing with his friends and the different inflatables. This slide was his favorite. He was much more into the egg hunt this year than last. He almost filled his bucket up. After the hunt Jason stayed at church for the wild game supper and me, Meemaw, and H. went shopping since I have no pants I could button. I'm into my 4th month now and have a pooch growing but I am not planning on wearing materity clothes just yet. So thankfully it seems the style this year is loose on the belly so I found several cute shirts.
We went yesterday for our second ultrasound and this time Hudson went with us. You could really tell this time there is a baby in there and not a jelly bean. Hudson was amazed looking at it moving on the monitor. This baby is a wild one! Even the lady that was giving us the ultrasound was entertained. It was bouncing up and down and rolling over and really moving those arms around. Pretty funny!
Hudson was so sweet. We were eating at O'Charleys afterwards and hadn't mentioned the baby in a while when he leaned over and said, "Mom, you got baby in your tummy, it's beautiful!" I have no idea where this came from but it was too sweet. My rough, jump in every mud puddle, play with bugs and worms, little man manages to say something so sweet to me every day. My favorite are the random I love you's!











3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the Easter pics! The purple is gorgeous on ya'll! Hope you are feeling better and I think I have a few maternity things left from Emma if you want them. They are more dressy church things but I am not going to be using them again hopefully!

Mayme said...

What a sweet thing for him to say. I'm sure he's going to be a great BIG brother. Love the dress you had on for Easter!

Melissa said...

Looks like a great Easter. I love the purple! Colby woer the matching shirts for his Easter, but in the light blue one day and the white another! Our boys look so grown up!
Melissa