



Hudson received the coolest package in the mail this past weekend from Uncle Will and Aunt Casey. He is OBSESSED with shaving and stands in awe when Jason shaves. He's constantly pretending to shave his own face. So when he received his own shaving kit, it's all he could talk about. So Saturday night he was able to try it out. He was so pumped and excited but the second the shaving cream went in his hand he got all serious and focused, it was cute! He's been begging me everyday to play with it. Matter of face when I woke him up on Sunday morning the first thing he said when he rolled over was, "shaving cream"! I haven't done a good job keeping the blog updated with some big things going on like sleeping and potty training. I'll do that one day this week when I have time.
2 comments:
That boy is tooooo handsome!
I remember this phase SO VIVIDLY!!! Josh used to LOVE to shave. It was a standard Christmas present EVERY year -- a new shaving kit. Then, just a couple years back, he didn't want one any more. I suspect in a couple more years, he'll be using the real thing. Where does the time go? Enjoy it. The pix made me nostalgic.
Post a Comment