Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weekend







Above: He wanted to hang one up high!
Below: This was his little spot on the tree where he hung all the ornaments right beside each other. He was so determined yet careful to hang them just right!









Ah, yes, I saved the best 2 pictures for last! We went to a park to walk Will and Casey's dogs and towards the end Hudson was in need of a ride on Uncle Will's shoulders. As they goofed off and ran and laughed, me and Casey were cracking up! At the same time we said, "He looks just like Dad!" So funny!


So thankfully Hudson had a short lived stomach virus, it lasted about 2 days and by Saturday afternoon he had held down 3 meals and was in a much better mood. My sister is so homesick and I couldn't stand it so Hudson and I jumped in the truck and drove a few hours to Chattanooga. Will knew we were coming so he left the door unlocked so we could sneak in. Casey heard footsteps in the living room and said, "Who's in here?" in a worried voice. When Hudson walked around the corner she squealed and cried at the same time! So we had a good time with them Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday. I miss her so much and can't wait until next week for them to be home for Thanksgiving. Especially black Friday! It's an Attebery sister tradition, wake up before the crack of dawn and shop til we drop. Totally out of character for the both of us, but we've always done it and love it!

I totally should not be telling this on the blog, but oh well, one day Hudson will look back and read this and hopefully he'll laugh as hard as I did when it happened...

He was pitiful those few days of stomach virus, I felt so bad for him and when we would make it to the potty in time he would have such horrible gas and diarhea and I would rub his arm and back and say, "Are you okay bud?" "It's okay." So last night he was in the bathroom with me when I passed a little gas myself and he rushed over to me and started rubbing my arm and said in the sweetest, softest voice, "You okay mommy?" I just busted out laughing and said, "Yes, bud, I'm okay!" He was so cute and concerned!

Okay, no one remind me I told this story on the blog, but I hope you got a chuckle out of it!

2 comments:

Mayme said...

Too cute! Emma waves her hand in front of her face now whenever I'm in the bathroom and makes the "shoo" face and sound! It doesn't matter what I'm doing, She just cracks herself up. These kids are too funny.

Anonymous said...

I hope one day my girls have the same relationship you and Casey have! Isn't being a mom a blast! Paige