Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Hoss!
















I love this pic. it was our first full day home and Hudson's first time out on the farm!





My dad, well, he's been over the hill, he's 52 today! I love him so much and I'm still a daddy's little girl! I don't know what I would do without him. He's been such a rock for me, always there, consistant in his discipline and love, and I've never doubted how crazy he is about me and Casey. He's everything a Daddy should be and more.
And now I'm enjoying so much seeing him be Hudson "Hoss"! I love that he is Hoss, it fits him perfectly! Hudson is nuts over him and loves spending time with him. Everyday they ride the four wheeler or tractor and here lately they have been kicking football. Dad helps me with Hudson almost everyday. Before Hudson, Dad came to the barn everyday and most days several times a day, just to hang out or see what was going on or to help. Nothing has changed except when he comes to the barn the cutest little boy in the whole world is there to greet him! And instead of helping me feed or saddle horses, he's taking Hudson on their little adventures! But it gives me time to ride horses or feed.
All of this to say, I'm so blessed to have him for a Daddy and Hudson is so blessed to have him as his Hoss! I love you Dad, you're the best, I'll always be your little girl even if I seem all grown up!

No comments: