Friday, November 13, 2009

More Pics

These are more from the session last week with Courtney. I cannot wait to get all of them! The first two are my favorite!


This one is Jason's favorite.

This horse is over 6 feet tall at his back! He is HUGE! I am training him and have been riding him now for a little over a week. Pretty intimidating getting on something like this for the first time when they have never been ridden! But so far he's just a big puppy dog who has made me appreciate the size of my quarter horses even more :)









Hudson is sick today and I'm just waiting for his Dr.'s appointment to get here at 3:20. This will be the first time he's been to the Dr. for not feeling well. Yesterday he had diarrhea really bad but never missed a beat. So I blamed it on something he had eaten. This morning I went in his room at 9:15 and he was still sleeping. Since the time change he's been up around 8:30 every morning. When I woke him up he was burning up and just out of it. He normally is the most chipper thing in the a.m. So we sat on the couch and he rolled off of me and laid on the pillow and fell back to sleep. WITHOUT HIS FINGERS IN HIS MOUTH! Then I got him up and he went potty and did not want me to put him down. So I was on our bed looking up the Dr.'s # and I sat him on the bed beside me. Before I knew it he was laying down sleeping again. Then again he was sleeping on me about 15 min. after that! He had me worried. Because normally he's Mr. Energy/Wild Man! Around 11:30 he started moving around more but then threw up at lunch after eating only 3 bites of chicken soup. So he's napping now and I'm hoping this is just a little bug he has and it will be gone very quickly.
With all that being said, our weekend may just be hanging out in the house. Hudson and I had been planning on going to suprise Aunt Casey this weekend in Chattanooga but that won't be happening. So all I have to do is ride 6 horses and then we have no plans. Although I may be putting up the Christmas tree and decor.! I'm more than pumped about Christmas!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and hope he is ok when you get to the dr.. I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing Hudson bloom like a flower... its great...

Anonymous said...

hey mrs. lindsey its amy,
i was wondering if, that new horse u were training, it is a belgium.