WOW! I'm still trying to catch my breath! There's a million things running through my head, but one thing's for sure we are in LOVE! With this little boy who is 11 months old (DOB 8-7-07) with big brown eyes and wavy dark hair! I can't stop staring at his pictures. So here's what we know...
When he was born he weighed 6.3 lbs. and was 19.7 in. long. All we know about the birth mother is she was 22 years old when she had him. No info. on the father. His Russian name is Makhmud Zurabovich Mamadrizobekov (we're not sure how to even begin to pronounce this)! He does have a heart murmer which I am told is common in children and ususally goes away on it's own, other than this he is healthy.
What's the next step? We go on Thursday and get a dvd of him, which I cannot wait to see!! We don't have to sign any papers saying that we want him all we had to do was tell our social worker yes and they are calling Moscow tomorrow and telling them yes and then they will tell us when we need to be over there. So we should know this week when we need to be there. Our sw said looks like he might be home by the end of October, which is so awesome because we weren't expecting him to be home until December.
Our families are so excited! Already planning everything. Baby shower (Sep. 27), telling me what I'm going to need and do!! This is so great, did you all hear me shouting praises to the Lord today around 2:00?!
I have held tight to these verses...
He settles the barren woman in her home
as a happy mother of children.
Praise the Lord.
Psalm 113:9
6 comments:
He's a cutie! I bet now you are even more anxious to get over there and meet him. Keep us posted..
Lisa & Tad Marinac
congratulations! I am so proud for you! I am even crying, what an awesome blessing- I be your brain is in a whilwind! You are such a great example of how God always finishes what he starts!
Keep us posted & we miss you!
Leslie Weeks
Congratulations Lindsey and Jason
I know your going to be the best parents around with the blessing GOD has handed to you with his love.
When you find out what you need
in sizes of clothes for him, Please post that as well. Can wait for more picts. Bet you have stared at this all night.
we are happy for you and Jason,
I know Hudson will Love his new Parents as well,
Remember God is Good,
Cindy G
Congratulations! It is all in God's Hands. We are excited for you - I remember the 1st day we got news of Kennan - words??? If there is anything we can help on let us know! Sascha & Chad
Congratulations! He is so sweet! It looks like you've been in process forever, so I know this must feel wonderful to have the referral wait over!
Oh my gosh!!! He is sooo cute!! I was so excited when you told me that you had gotten the pictures, i teared up walking down to the barn!! Everyone is so excited for you and we all wish you good luck!!!
Maddie
Post a Comment