We still haven't heard anything in regards to our adoption. It's getting frustrating not hearing anything at all. We haven't even been hearing if the committee has been meeting or if they have been giving out any referrals. I asked about this and hopefully we will hear something soon. I
will post something as soon as I hear something for those of you who are also wanting to know something.
will post something as soon as I hear something for those of you who are also wanting to know something.
If you haven't seen Albania in the news over the past few weeks then you should check it out. They had a horrible explosion while trying to destroy chemical weapons. It's very heartbreaking, please pray for all of these people. You can read more about it a http://www.plantersseed.blogspot.com/ and Cydil has some info. posted on her website http://www.waggoner.blogspot.com/
I don't have many pics to post, just a few from some snow a few weeks ago. One is me and one of my students Jordan, riding in the snow. The other is me and Zoe working in the arena while it's snowing. I know you guys up north reading this think we're nuts b/c 1" is a lot of snow, but we acutally got 6" of snow one night but it was almost all melted by the next afternoon.
Jason and I are both very busy with our business'. Grass is starting to grow, the sun is setting later, and the days are getting warmer. We're both in our element. I am busy with lessons (37 per week) and I'm booked for training through June. Our show season has started and we'll soon be busy almost every weekend. God is so good!!
I have a mare due last week, hopefully she'll have her colt this week sometime, when she does I'll post some pics.
2 comments:
Hey Girl! I was just checking the blog, praying for you all! I have had you all on my mind the past several days! I hope all is going well! Love Sally Meredith
Hey Girl! I was just checking the blog, praying for you all! I have had you all on my mind the past several days! I hope all is going well! Love Sally Meredith
Post a Comment