Monday, June 9, 2008

Update

This kitten was asleep on the radio while the radio was blasting!!!





Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything, I'll try to do better! I don't have much information in regards to the adoption. It's taking a lot longer than we expected, the last family to get a referral waited 3 years.

What's gone on since the last post?

Jason had a birthday on May 23rd.
Our 5th year wedding anniversary was June 6th, which we spent working and then I left for North Carolina with my sister for an AAU basketball tournament. Came home on Sunday and we spent the afternoon together picking up hay in the hay field, doesn't that sound romantic!! These past 5 years have flown by and I love him more every day!
I have been busy with horse camp and lessons. The last week of this month we will spend showing at the Ranch Horse World Show. Jason has been very busy with work, they are in full swing. We are just hoping we don't have a drought like we did last year.

We have a new addition to our family, he's furry with 4 legs!! His name is Andy (our favorite show is Andy Griffith). He's is so cute and funny, I'm having a blast with him, he loves the kittens at the barn and begs me to put him in the trough to play in the water.

No comments: