Thursday, January 18, 2007
Our Start
I received a phone call from Jason while I was at a horse show in Bowling Green, KY. I was in the hotel room that night preparing for the devotional I would lead the next morning for Cowboy Church. Jason told me that his heart was troubled and he felt he needed to spend more time with me (he is a very hard worker and his job takes up a lot of his time). I told him that was great. I got back to work on rewriting my notes and felt this was not what the Lord wanted me to speak on, for the next hour I read and felt unsettled until I came upon the scripture. The Lord spoke to me like He was sitting there in front of me. I spoke the next morning on priorities and going where God was calling you. That night I got back home, Jason and I prayed together, we knew something was going on. The next day I received a wonderful phone call telling me that we were approved to adopt! Praise God, He had been preparing our hearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment