Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I-171H is here

WOOOHOOO our I-171H paper finally came in the mail yesterday. I took everything to our agency today and now our papers will be translated and then we wait! It's so exciting knowing that our paperwork is finished and we will soon be logged into Albania to be adopting parents!! What's cool is how God is working in this adoption. Yesterday I only taught one lesson b/c it's been so cold. The girl I was teaching, her family is waiting to get their little girl from China, so she understands all of this paperwork and waiting. When she came down for her daughters lessons she said that the Lord had put me on her heart so heavy today that she stopped what she was doing to pray for us and the paper we have been waiting on. When Jason checked the mail yesterday there it was! Praise God!

1 comment:

cheaster said...

Congratulations!

This should be a good time to be in this phase of the process. The Albanian Adoption Committee should be in full swing this time of the year. We landed right in the middle of August when all of the judicial offices shut down. Event then, however, things went pretty fast.

When we were there, Agim told us things had started moving smoother and faster. So maybe it will be a suprise like ours was :)