I wish I had some Halloween pics to accompany this post but I am on Casey's computer.
We have had quite a few changes going on in our lives here lately. The biggest being that Jason resigned as youth pastor of Friendship on Oct. 1st so his last day was the 31st. There were several reasons for us doing so and it boils down to this is what was best for our family. This was not a rash decision but one that we spent months praying over and making sure we were doing what the Lord was wanting us to do. We are still confident it was the right thing. Friendship has been very kind to us through this process and we are very thankful.
We have moved back to the farm, as in, with my Dad. So right now it's quite crazy and entertaining I'm sure. Our family of 5 are here, Will and Casey are here while their house is being finished up, and of course my Dad with his posse of dogs. There are boxes and bins everywhere b/c I don't want to do much unpacking until we know our next move.
Speaking of our next move, we would really appreciate your prayers. We have some HUGE decisions to make and we need all the discernment and wisdom we can get.
On a different note, Heath is doing EXCELLENT with potty training. I thought he was going to be the death of me there for a few minutes. Hudson was so easy to potty train, Hollynn potty trained herself, and Heath, well, he beats to his own drum. It took a while but he has been accident free for days now and I am so close to not having any children in diapers!!!!!
One last thing, just because I am so excited...tonight we are going to a dinner where George Dennehy (look him up if you have a few min.) is speaking and Mercy Me is playing. It's a formal thing so I have my dress, one of my students sister is doing my hair, and I'm even going to shave my legs (ha!). The dinner is for One Less Ministries who I hope to start doing some volunteer work for. We've had it on the calendar since the summer so needless to say I am pretty pumped for it to finally be here.
Oh, and how can I forget, the best Dad in the worlds birthday is tomorrow! Happy Birthday Hoss!! I pinned a quote that goes something like this..."The only thing better than having you as my Dad is my children having you as their Grandfather." And that, my friends, gets an Amen from me!
1 comment:
I am sure your dad is enjoying all the love in his house and surrounding himself with those beautiful grandbabies...my daughter and grandson live with me and hearing the laughter in my house is music to my ears!!!
Have a great holiday
Vickie
Post a Comment