We had a fabulous time at the beach. We went to our favorite spot, right by Rosemary Beach and there were very few people which is what I was hoping for :) The kids LOVED the beach. It was Hollynn and Heath's first time to see the ocean. Heath would get his feet wet but spent most of the time playing in the sand while the other two bounced back and forth from sand to boogie boarding and just playing in the waves. We had some great, much needed family time and I especially enjoyed getting to lounge around during nap time and just chill with everyone and not having anything on the schedule.
"Now can we do a funny face picture?"
Check out that hair flopping as he is running! ha!
I'm pretty sure this one was not posed, and it was so cute that I had to get Heath on it for the one below.













1 comment:
Those beautiful faces make you smile just seeing how happy they are.. Keep posting....
Vickie
Post a Comment