Our little pirate! We went to a 5k run for One Less Ministries a little while back and the kids all loved having their face painted. Hudson requested a dragon, he's on a dragon kick here lately...
I tried saving these differently but I still can't figure out why when I upload them to blogger they turn them sideways. I have googled and read and am still clueless, if anyone can help me I would appreciate it, I'm not very tech savvy.
I have several posts going in my head so hopefully I can update a few times over the next couple of weeks but ya'll know how I am!
We are in the midst of busyness. We start VBS tonight and the kids are so pumped, it's the first thing Hudson said when he woke up this a.m. Jason has been up to his eye balls in VBS, camp, and preparing for our mission trip. He spent a week at Cumberland Camp being the evangelist and I'm pretty sure he had as much fun as the campers. He has another week of camp in Illinois that he is looking forward to. We will also be off to Chicago for a mission trip one week this summer.
We were able to get away to Knoxville for a short trip for my cousin Tyler's wedding. It was good to get away even if it was only for a day and we had a BLAST! I love weddings and this one was too much fun!
Jason and I celebrated 10 years of marriage on the 6th, he was at camp so it wasn't until this past weekend we got to go out on a date and celebrate. We went to a swanky restaurant called 360 Bistro but thankfully I had a groupon :) and we went to the movies. I'm not too good at picking out movies I've decided.
My goal this year has been to slow down and not commit to too much stuff. So far I feel like I've done an okay job at this. Life does seem busy but I don't feel like I'm drowning and I have been planning one fun thing per week for the kids to do this summer. We have been to a bounce place and swimming several times (Hudson can swim on his own underwater now :) I have lots of stuff on our list that I know they are going to love!
1 comment:
So was Bistro 360 good? I've been wanting to try it!
Post a Comment