Aren't they sweet! I cannot figure out how to get some of these pics to stop turning sideways, but you can still see her cuteness no matter which way she's turned.
We are getting into that busy stage and Jason will be heading to church camps soon.
I have had to move Heath to 2T's, which pretty much just breaks my heart, he's getting so big, so fast. I'm thinking he's going to be my little football player! He is talking up a storm. His favorite thing to do right now is to yell at the top of his lungs, "Maaaammmaaaa, HOLD ME!"
We celebrated Hudson's kindergarten graduation at The Depot, (his choice). While he is is super smart, he also has a super smart mouth, which we are trying to put a stop to. He's still my sweet little man, though!
Hollynn is in a really sweet stage and loves giving me kisses on my nose. Only I can tuck her into bed and I have to tightly tuck her in tight while saying, "Snug, as a bug, in a rug!"



1 comment:
ADORABLE....
Vickie
Post a Comment