Monday, November 19, 2012


 Heath loves some "Peepie" or however you would spell that!




I almost feel like I can take a deep breath again!  This weekend is my last weekend to haul a horse until next spring.  It is a trail ride at Percy Werner so it will be relaxing hopefully!  I love showing, seriously, I think I get just as excited and nervous as the girls, but I'm ready for a break.  Which means by spring, I'll be itching to get cranking again!  I am looking forward to only 2 days of work and homeschool this week and me and Hudson are so ready to decorate for Christmas.  He keeps asking me so I think tomorrow we'll break out the tree.  I also plan to make several posts this week since I am so far behind.
Last weekend we were in Murfreesboro and I received one of the worst phone calls of my life.  One of my sweet girls who has been riding with me for years, and was with me at the show, her dad had very unexpectedly passed away.  AWFUL doesn't even begin to describe last week.  This family is so precious, please pray for them.  I cannot imagine the days and road ahead for them, my heart just aches at the thought.   

No comments: