We are more than thrilled to announce we will be parents to 3 children by the end of the summer. We have a son in Moscow! I wish I could post pics but cannot, so trust me when I say he is absolutely precious! He very much favors Hudson with big brown eyes and dark hair and he has the cutest cheeks I can't wait to give big kisses! He is only 8 months old! We should travel in April to meet him. We are waiting on FBI, which as many of you know that travelled this journey, they take their precious time. We weren't suposed to get it back until April 21st, but on Monday I called and talked to a very nice man who told me he would do everything he could to expedite ours. Otherwise we can't get travel dates. So if you could please pray for the FBI to hurry with our paperwork we would appreciate it so much!
Many of you are saying..."I had no idea!" Truth be told, there was only a very small handful of people who did know. We started paperwork in January and were thinking it would be nice to bring our next child home this fall/winter. God has different plans and it's been crazy how fast all of our other paperwork has gone. When we got the call on Monday, we were absolutely blown away! And in love :) I cannot wait for you guys to see him!
I want to ask for specific prayer requests...
1. Please pray for Heath, that his heart would be open and ready for us and his transition smooth. Pray that we can get to him very quickly and get him home before his first birthday!
2. Pray for his caretakers, that they would love him, hold him, and take the best care of him they can until we can bring him home.
3. Please pray the request above regarding FBI
4 Pray for Hudson and Hollynn too, this will be a big adjustment. Hudson is very excited and talks about how cute he is and how he will share his toys with him and teach him about tractors!
5. Pray for us financially as we thought we had time to prepare for the financial burden, there are some very big lump sums of money due very soon. I know Jehovah Jireh and I know He has it all worked out, it's just that my eyes don't see the way His do! We are going to have some really awesome t-shirts to sell that I will post about at the beginning of the week when they have them done. We are also going to plan to sell our home, as hard as it will be, we have to do what we have to do and I'm willing to sacrafice what I need to for those brown eyes! We just have to wait to do it when his adoption is finalized b/c all the paperwork headed to Russia has this address on it and we don't want to have to delay anything by changing addresses in the middle of it all. I do have several horses to sell and pray Carney Lawn Care will get extra jobs!
Thank you for joining us in this journey! Thank you for your prayers and love!
4 comments:
Woo Hoo! So thrilled for you guys! What awesome news to awake to this morning! Last night with Ellie we read about the man who found a treasure in a field and sold everything he had for that treasure
(Matthew 13).
Encouraged by folks like you who have eternal perspective!
Wow! That is such great news. We've been looking at another adoption as well, but can't swing it yet. However, we are on the search for a new home. Then perhaps the adoption will follow. But not for awhile. Can't wait to see pics.
Melissa
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing this little cutie.
Wowzer!!! That's wonderful news! I am sooo excited for your family. Can't wait to see the new little guy! It will be such a blessing for your kids to have siblings so close in ages. I just have to warn you that going from 2 to 3 was the hardest transition for us (you'll have to go from one-on-one to a zone defense), but after that adding the 4th or 5th was a breeze! wink...wink... LOL! I'll keep you in our prayers for safe travels and no hold-ups!
Kim
Post a Comment