
Melissa said she just couldn't help but include tis one! She just wanted her mama!!

This was as still as we could get her with the group. The 4 grandkids on the Carney side. This made for a good surprise for Grandmom!


I think this is my fav.


I think this is our busiest Christmas yet, but I'm very excited about it. Of course we have tons of stuff to do every weekend. This is our first Christmas in our new house and we actually have room to have people over, so over the next three weekends we will have 2 Christmas parties and the Attebery Christmas here, I'm giddy just thinking about it! I love cooking and baking for others and I know the kids will love having other kids over to play with. Hopefully I'll still feel like this when it's all over!
1 comment:
Well, Part II was definitely worth waiting for! I have to agree with you -- I love the pic with both kiddos together.
What would we do without digital (buy the entire lot because there just isn't a "bad" photo!)
Happy Holidays to the Carney Family,
Laura
Post a Comment