I'm going to be updating the blog on Hannah for the next little bit because there are so many people praying and wanting to know how she is, this seems like it would be easier than sending emails, fb, and texts to so many.
Meemaw and I went up Sat. afternoon and it was so good to see her smile. She did wake up yesterday and we talked for about 1o min. until she went back to sleep. She could whisper and nod her head. She gave me several smiles when I was being my normal corny self. She is so ready to get her right leg operated on so that she can start getting better. Typical Hannah!
She has a plate put in her right knee on Tuesday, so be in prayer specifically for that on Tuesday. An update on the surgeries she already had: she had 2 rods put in her left leg, for her tibia and fibula. She also had a screw put in her right wrist. She should be in Vanderbilt for several more weeks and then will move to a rehab facility. If there is not a rehab facility for her to go to then she will remain in Vanderbilt until she would be ready to go home. She is suposed to get her own room today and move out of critical care. I know this will be a big help b/c that gives her mom a couch to sleep on and their own bathroom and lots more room.
Pray for Brian's family as he is laid to rest today.
Gina goes tomorrow and meets with a Dr. about a clinical trial. Prayers that she can get into this are greatly appreciated.
I know this week at the barn will be hard for many of my girls. This has really shaken lots of them. Four went to see her today and I know more will be headed up over this coming week. We are going to spend this week in prayer and I'm sure I'll be answering lots of questions. I love that I have a tight knit group who genuinely care for each other and I know they are some bold prayer warriors! Let's all keep lifting up Hannah, Gina, and their family, thank you all so much.
1 comment:
Thank you for these updates Lindsey. My heart aches for this little girl to have to endure so much at such a young age. We will continue to pray for Hannah, her mom, and her family.
Post a Comment