Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blastball!















As corny as it sounds, blastball really is a blast! Hot but lots of fun. He has 6 weeks of games and these pics are from his first one. The funny thing is when it's his turn to bat he runs so fast up to the plate but when he hits it and everybody is yelling ruuunnnn, he moves more like the turtle! Then when he gets to base, it honks, so he jumps up and down on it several times. At one point during the game he pulled his hat down over his face and walked around like a mummy! I just sit there and laugh, if that's one thing this child can do, it's get a laugh out of you!



Just like last night when we were on our way home from the horse show, he was getting Hollynn to say mama (yes, mama is her first word, it's awesome! I'm going to try and post a video of it). She said mamamamamama and then he said, "Mom, she said it!" I said, "Well, you are such a good teacher." To which he says: Hollynn, you want me to teach you spanish? Say gatto (not sure if I'm spelling it right, but it's cat in spanish). Say gatto. I asked him what does that mean? And in his best buzz lightyear voice he says, "It means to infiniti and beyond"!











No comments: