Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter










I was determined to get a picture of the 4 of us but it didn't happen. We haven't had a family picture together since the day I had Hollynn. But Easter morning we were rushing out the door. I had been waiting to take a shower since there were thunderstorms and I'm scared to shower while it's storming so as normal, we were rushing around like crazy getting ready.


It's been fun sharing the true meaning of Easter with Hudson this year, he's old enough to understand and I love watching the wheels in his head turn. He soaks everything up!






3 comments:

mandy j said...

These pictures are beautiful! I LOVE the yellow. And that second pic, of just Hollynn, is so sweet! You oughtta frame that one.

Melissa said...

Love the pics. They look adorable! Both are getting so big.
Melissa

Matt and Shelby said...

She looks just like you! oh... and I also failed at getting a family picture on easter. bummer, because we all clean up pretty well.