There is lots of new construction in Albania, I thought these buildings were cute!
I thought I would post some more pictures of my trip. I am going to be able to share with our church about my trip sometime soon. It will be fun putting a slide show together and telling about Planters Org. and the trip.
For those of you in the process, I asked if the committee was going to be meeting on the last Thursday this month and Jan sent word back to our sw that she didn't know. While I was at Bethany in Albania I was told that the committee met every Friday. So I'm not sure if they only work on referrals at the end of the month or if referrals could be given out at anytime?
Hopefully our updated pictures for our dossier will be mailed over soon, they should be arriving in Michigan anyday. I finished the papers for updating our homestudy so that, too, should be updated soon.
I was just thinking about how in Christmas '06 we were so excited because the next year we would have our son home with us to celebrate Christmas and start a year of firsts! But this past Christmas has came and gone and no referral. Looking back over 2007 we have finished his room completely, all we need to know if what size clothes he wears. We have a collection of veggie tales, john deere tractors, a cute stepping stool he can stand on so he can see to learn how to brush his teeth, he even has his first fishing pole in his dad's favorite color-red, and much more. I could go on and on but it boils down to our home is ready and our hearts are ready. But when it gets frustrating I find lots of comfort that this whole process is in God's hands and there's no better place in the entire world it could be.
No comments:
Post a Comment